NC State Fairgrounds
Kerr Scott Building
1025 Blue Ridge Blvd, Raleigh NC 27607
Join us to explore the many avenues of support for our children of all ages. The newly diagnosed to the older children ready to move into adulthood. Receive valuable information by speakers on a variety of topics. Meet therapists and organizations that offer services. Shop for products and find out more about the products for therapy, diets, etc… Private schools from the area, find out what they offer and how they can help your child. Bring the entire family, there will be something for everyone.
- Silent Auction to benefit Triangle Families in the Autism Community. (click here for the grant application)
- Entertainment with A(u)rtistic Xpressions.
- Contact Hours are available for professionals at this event. Click Here for more info.
For the Children:
- The PlayZone, designed specifically for the children.
- Take Advantage of the FREE Child ID Station.
- On-site childcare services also available.